THIS IS A GENIUNE KREG PRODUCT
KREG DECK SYSTEM
PRODUCT CODE KR-KJDECKSYS
BEWARE OF POOR QUALITY IMMITATIIONS
Get a Longer-Lasting Deck with this Concealed Fastening System
Whether you are building a new deck or refinishing an old one or even a privacy screen, you want to do the job right. With the Kreg Deck Jig, and a few simple tools you already own, you can create a beautiful and functional deck surface that is completely free of exposed fasteners and painful splinters. Traditional concealed decking systems utilize awkward steel fasteners or thin plastic clips to hold your deck boards in place. The Kreg Deck Jig utilizes a more straight forward approach, creating an incredibly strong wood to wood bond through precisely placed self tapping screws.
Standard Deck vs. Kreg Deck
Get the deck you want, without any unsightly exposed nails or screws. The Deck Jig uses specialized self tapping screws that are driven at a precise angle into the edge of your deck boards so they stay hidden from view. Where seasonal changes might force traditional fasteners out of place with time.
Included accessories: Carry case, DVD, drill bit with depth stop, driver bit with depth stop, spacers.
Features & Benefits
- Easy grip handle gives you a secure hold and complete control over each and every joint
- Hardened steel drill guides keep the stepped drill bit and driver bit at the precise, optimal angle
- Handy spacer rings ensure accurate deck board spacing for proper drainage and longer deck life
- Three hardened steel drill guides let you install deck boards in a variety of hard to reach areas
- Kreg hardened steel drill guides feature a lifetime warranty
WE ALSO HAVE OTHER KREG PRODUCTS
Sonic Sales accepts PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal or over the phone), & Bank Transfer (NAB)
Sonic Sales uses Auspost eParcel to distribute our products Australia Wide. We do reserve the right to select or change the carrier depending on your location. Transit cover is an optional $10 extra per order and covers you if the item is lost or damaged.